View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 02:00 PM   #39
NiSilS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
NiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Imma have to disagree on this, plenty dudes run stock intake, heads and cams making almost equal HP/TQ, in the KA groups we always recommend an intake and some generic 264 cams if you're trying to push more than 500 and want just a tad more flow up top.

What I do want to see since I havent seen any proper numbers or reviews is the tomei poncams for the KA, I wouldnt mind the less torque to save my stock trans for some more highend rev and more brap sounds.
The additional airflow from a turbo makes stock cams not seem as bad, but they're still terrible, minus maybe the dual 248 cams. Take a look at any stock Kade dyno, torque falls off really bad after 4-4.5k. Just about any engine platform is going to benefit from bigger cams, but with KAs just more so.