View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 02:12 AM   #429
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I was actually thinking C6 when I typed that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
C6 are tolerable. I got the keys to a fbo loma gt2 widebody z06 on 20/21" adv1's for 5 days. I would buy one. A fellow zilvian/old friend in my area has a supervette widebody c6 with a procharger and we built him a really sick set of Heritage Hokkaidos. Beautiful car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
whats so special about your front bumper? just curious is all
I've only been able to find a few kouki 14's online with the bumper, let lone stateside. The ones I have found were from yeaaaaars ago. Very likely that I have one of the only ones left in 1 piece. If there were another bumper known to the public, that Aussie would have found it and let me know and/or purchased it...but I could be wrong.

Not really sure how much it would take to buy it. Everything has a price, but at this point if I were to sell it I would have to change the rest of my aero. I won't be able to find something similar to take it's place. On top of that i'd have to respray it all. That's a lot of moneys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
How much is shipping that thing to AUS?Its the only s14 kouki aggressive aftermarket bumper that looks OEM
I never even looked into it. Even with my commercial shipping i'm sure it wouldn't be cheap. He seemed down to pay whatever, which would normally give me a red rocket, but why sell the dopest dope?