View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 05:29 PM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I don't necessarily agree with it but I understand it.
Oh, same. I understand it from a 'conformity' standpoint, but like always the guy that romanticizes cars hates that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
The car basically had to fulfill two different design directions.

Subaru's influences are all over the rear end. The front end is what Toyota is moving towards, as well as the interior.

At the end of the day, be glad someone is making an actual fun, new car to buy/drive. I'd rather have that instead of Nissan painting lipstick on a pig and spinning it as a new platform, or them constantly coming out with the final Final FINAL edition of the R35 that is now into year 14 of production.
In the same way I hate the 'conformity' if the car's design for the 86, I would say that especially rings true for Nissan. If, and this is the biggest if ever, they ever made a new SChassis I would pray to any God that would listen that they did NOT try to make it look like the rest of their cars.

...but knowing Nissan, they would.