View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 02:37 PM   #119
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to svensko
Yuri, since you can find a sports coupe for 20-25K now a day, please, tell me the exact dealership I can go to and find this miracle car. I joined this forum because I do, in fact, own a S14. It's an amazingly fun car to drive, even with the high miles it has. Then again, I got it for really cheap, and wasn't expecting that much out of it. Trust me, after graduation, I'm moving up . As far as the cage comment, please go look at general and see how many doriftu tunahs togue champions have them. A lot. Also, have you never seen a Miata on the open road with the top down and a cage installed? Do you live under a rock?

As far as a point to prove, I really don't have one. The car market you are all talking about doesn't exist, and probably won't. FWDs get better MPG than RWDs and with the price of gas right now, car manufactures know that consumers want fuel efficient cars. Hell, some manufacturers are even having trouble meeting the EPA requirements. You honestly think they're going to turn a car from FWD to RWD to make 3000 (isn't that how many signatures your online petition for a new 240SX had earlier in the thread? ) enthusiasts happy to lose God knows how many sales to people that go for a FWD car with better MPG instead? The tunah market is a very small small market. And let's be honest, who here has 15K to throw at a 100 HP coupe anyways?
svensko is offline   Reply With Quote