View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 07:34 PM   #1
lazy_flip
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (17)
lazy_flip is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to lazy_flip Send a message via AIM to lazy_flip
s13 The ULTIMATE 180sx Kouki "Type X" Front End Package

I'm selling everything you need to install a brand new 180sx Kouki front bumper. Everything here is 100% OEM, brand new, never been installed, never even been mounted, never painted (there's still factory dielectric preservative grease in all the electrical connectors). There's even all the factory retainers, spacers, stiffeners, and brackets so you don't get the dreaded "bumper sag" look.

What's included:
Kouki front bumper
Left and right bumper extenders
Left and right stiffeners
Left and right retainers
Left and right bumper spacers
Front upper retainer support
Left and right position lights
Left and right turn signals
Left and right extension brackets
Nissan emblem
Set of driftkeni's plug and play adapter harness kit for all the lights, so you don't have to do any splicing (not pictured but I do have it):
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=585161

This is the most complete and 100% brand new Kouki "Type X" front bumper kit that I've seen for sale. If you're a perfectionist you'd only need the 62240-60F00 retainer which is ~$20, the only piece that's missing. It's easy to find online.

Before taxes and shipping, this cost ~$ for everything. I'm asking $OLD, which I feel is extremely fair since everything is absolutely brand new, never even been mounted. Willing to trade for aftermarket KA parts if you have what I'm looking for.

I am not parting this out. Am willing to ship or local pickup.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping/packaging/handling and/or PayPal fees.
Any negative comments or price matching/beating will be ignored, I'm only replying to interested parties, thank you.

Last edited by lazy_flip; 01-27-2019 at 12:03 PM..
lazy_flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links