View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 04:02 PM   #2994
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
OT: What the fuck is the point of Project Rough on the Speedhunters website...
Ok, so this is like the second hater thread on Zilvia and I'm proud of the assholery present in this thread.

I would never be proud of that instrument filler. I would never install something like that in my car. It just wouldn't come to be, because it looks like cellulite ass in spandex.

DIY is cool. Knowing how to lay fiberglass or carbon fiber is cool. But doing it poorly, then installing it in your car because you can, is lame. That's not something you share with people. It's something that you use as a stepping stone, as a learning experience, as an example of what you once were to compare to what you now are or what you will be.

Woodworking is cool. Making a shift knob that would fail woodshop in high school isn't that cool.

Yo, I get it- dude's proud. But the product isn't worthy of that level of pride.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote