View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 08:34 AM   #2985
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I don?t think any of the active posters in the Loud Noises area actually hold any grudges regardless of political alignment, at least I hope not cuz that?d be sad lol
The rep system should be removed from Loud Noises/Political thread. Its amazing how many people are full red because of their opinion and just the inability of some to tolerate an opinion that is not there's

Never ever given a neg rep to anyone from the Loud Noises section, no matter how heated it gets. I go take a few days off, chill out, and realize it's not that serious, but yet, some pieces of shit here tend have immediately neg repped me several times in the past.

Fuck those pieces of this. There I said it....Wish the mods would read this.

On the flip side, if one is actively pushing and supporting violence against another, especially applauding someone killing someone for a political belief, then fuck you, Neg rep and ban that shit to oblivion. There is simple no place for that shit....Period.

I am young and grump. Does that count??
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote