View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 05:31 PM   #2975
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
You start worrying about your faces when you're a business owner.

I can't share who I am on this forum because of what I've said, and considering the various hobbies of Zilvia's members, someone will, at some point, connect the dots between cars posted on my business' social media and me. I guarantee that members of this forum have bought products from one of my businesses.

My business customers don't need to know my political ideals or that I'm an asshole. They need to know how much, how to pay, and when they get it.
It's sad it has to be this way. No matter where you lean as long as this isn't violated and you guys can have a non-antagonistic relationship there should be zero issues with it effecting your business...but 'kids these days' do not understand that there are levels/degrees to what you believe.

Hello from Southern Japan. I am still grumpy.