View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 02:59 PM   #95
Olly
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Olly is making a name for him/her selfOlly is making a name for him/her self
Car is tuned, no major issues which was nice, it made 275kw on 18psi which it made on the 4th pull, I can't remember the torque figure, I think it was somewhere in the early 400's.

We could have put more boost in after we hit our target number but the exhaust side of my setup is restricting the turbo, I would have to go to a 3.5" system to not stress it, this is mainly due to the internal wastegate also dumping into the exhaust - so there is a lot going through a 3" system right now.

I love my Kakimoto Exhaust.. it was the reason i bought the car, so I'm not changing it for now.. plus I am very nervous about my clutch at a higher power level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01bsy1SDSUQ

I have a small fuel leak on the SARD Rail around the bung in the middle of the rail, I am going to get that fixed this weekend and then I can go for a proper drive. I did drive it home and it's a totally different car, it's very linear where before it would kick then fall off.. it's definitely got more lag but the turbo holds 18psi from 4000 - 7500 and the power does not fall off it just keeps going up haha.
Olly is offline   Reply With Quote