View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 03:51 PM   #48
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
I don't understand how STANCE has not come up. Touge Factory has been in business for almost 20 years, and has been supporting the Stance brand for most of that time.

What I like about Stance is that the company has been around for much longer than some of the other companies people are suggesting. Stance isn't on it's first (or second, or third) iteration of product. They've implemented revision after revision, and few shops know drifting like Touge Factory does.

Just something to think about.
Marketing my man. People are lead to believe just because buba in the south is custom making each valving and there is a ged of its shock dynos they are getting a 5k coilover for 1k.