View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 06:27 PM   #52
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Where you finding those Fairlady Zs at Phlip?

I've started collecting for my 15 month old son so he will have a nice collection. I don't really subscribe to the whole "fantasy" car thing, I like the production cars personally.

Personally, I've always like a Porsche, classic designs and easy to pick out in a crowd, I usually buy every Porsche I see on the shelf.

My father in law has a 67' Cougar 390 cu in, 4 speed, posi trac, it was gifted to my wife and I as a wedding gift and for that reason I buy every Cougar I can find.

Naturally coppin' the 180sx

Some random ones I picked up this week, dad used to have a Chevy Luv truck so that one was a no brainer.

My dad has two Chevy C-10s, I'm thinking about getting this one out of the package and stripping the paint off, painting it to match one of his, then seal it back up and it'll look like it came that way

First Speedhunters car I've found!

Last but not least some randoms I picked up the other day, including a nice haul of Falken Porsches.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote