View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 12:16 PM   #15
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
You watched what Boro posted and don't get it? Good, because his sources are ignorant, corrupt people with their own axes to grind and no interest in the truth- because the truth doesn't sell as well as conspiracy theories to their captive audiences of braindead bigots and anti-science Facebook "journalists."
You just like making shit up in your own head. I was referring to the PBS documentaries listed in the second post of this thread, but they still seem biased towards Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
It's not a real war. It's aggression meant to exact the Kremlin's frustrations out on a populace the world won't defend, only supply. Russia's trying to be like the US, influencing geopolitics through military might, only the Russian military might is more like a wet fart and the world is laughing at their rapist soldiers dying in the streets.

I have no interest in mincing words as innocents die to feed some tyrant's need to be on the front page.
I can't even take you serious with the nonsensical hyperbole bullshit you go off about. What are you going to do about it? You going to Ukraine? Put a ukraine flag on your facespace? #StandwithUkraine.

Both Ukraine and Russia are known to be corrupt.

Yet, billions of US dollars stolen from Americans are being funneled to Ukraine when we have our own shit to deal with. Seems like an EU/Ukraine problem to me.

Maybe you'd agree with Trump now? LoL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JpwkeTBwgs