View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #329
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan@Fontananissan View Post
while on the S257 you see better spool you'll be outside of the efficiency range of the turbo after 5K RPM. you'll run the danger of surging it from not enough flow specially if you get curious with higher boost / RPM levels.

the S300 will sit on the efficiency range from 3K till redline AND it'll give you room to grow for the after party that happens around 30psi. I'll get the datalog of an S300 83/75 Supra i did, dude wanted response and we were seeing 18psi in under 3400rpm if memory serves me right. we are adding cams and springs to the car right now so we can strap it on the dyno to get some actual numbers but it's a riot right now on the basemap & 91. since you're 3.3L i think you'll have a ton of fun with the S362SX-E just something to think about.

You're right. I went back through and corrected the S200SXE values and I noticed that the 2000rpm point was deep into surge. I'm not too concerned with off into choke, but it does look like the 61.4mm would be damn close in response. Thanks for the input, I'll be moving up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm curious how difficult it would be to match the runners and firing order for a twin scroll setup on a v6 engine that has two separate manifolds.
The firing order of Nissan V6's are all 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, so you literally just pair the runners together by bank and run them into each side of the turbine housing. Doesn't get much easier!

This is my friend Mike's. He has a divided T3 GT3582R. My setup will be similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhiB9aHmP_c

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote