View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 02:27 PM   #12
NashT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choices
I hear what you guys are saying, couldnt hurt to try I suppose which is why I asked Street Faction.

Im not afraid to spend money nor am I poor, yet there truly does exist the said drift tax- which is not something I will spend good money on for beat up used parts, good/ great used sure, depending.

As far as your dash idea, why not just buy the molded dash cover? I think they look pretty decent for what it is.

In closing, while I agree a true formula chassis can be seen as a throwaway, I dont view my S13 that way by any means, but maybe thats just my own sentimental value.
Im proud to have an almost 30 yr old S13 that is nice and not a beat up car, get compliments frequently.
While it will never be as valuable as a 60/70's camaro, I do think there will never be a cap on the S13's in value as time progresses and more chassis are parted or wrecked (to touch on your statements)

And... I wouldnt trade my 240 for any newer Z, ever. There's a reason the 240 has been and continues to be the top pick, the why is obvious and factual
NashT is offline   Reply With Quote