View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 08:45 PM   #729
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
^^ Is that an inline pro bell housing adapter??
I wish I went with them. When I started this only Colin's had a kit available. But by the time I got feed up waiting, 5months and I was current away in A School after finishing boot camp. Inline pro came out with it but Collins finally got me the whole kit at 6months. Apparently I got the first one which is no excuse cause he said 1 month turn around when I called to order it. My buddy asked him about it when he was in Florida for FD the other week and gave him an earful for giving a pompous bullshit "business man" answer. I'll never deal with Colin's again! Shit the kit that he gave me came with a stage 3 Ebay clutch when I looked up the part number on the clutch disc. When it goes I could get a standard VQ clutch but I feel like I'll be leaning towards inline pros twin disc cause I'm shooting for 500whp on E85. I got a build thread here if you wana know more about if.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote