Thread: phreze
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 12:07 AM   #3
phreze
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
I never shipped out the part late, it was sent UPS ground. The guy sent an extra $5 I figured to cover paypal costs as he never said anything about express shipping(and it would have been $28.70 instead of $14.90 on a $75 part. The wrong pipe was sent with the SMIC, by acciedent and I told him the new part would be shipped out asap.

He proceided to put me down and told me to go to shop to do my swap because I didn't know shit and he wasn't gonning to pay to ship my part back ground when I was going to express ship the correct hotpipe to him. Even offered him a full refund, forget it. Keep the radiator piping, try being more civial when you deal if people in the future.