View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 07:02 PM   #381
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
^^ really, that's what I was saying! I was being sarcastic!

The Vape industry tried to self regulate, and the Government failed to pass meaningful laws. Most teenagers are buying knock of vape machines and nicotine made in third world countries. JUUL pointed this out in the last hearing. This is what I pointed out in several post.

Future.
https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_in...g-disease.html

https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article...e-7f45f989b2fe
Quote:
What we know
There are 380* cases of lung illness reported from 36 states and 1 U.S. territory. Six deaths have been reported from 6 states.
All reported cases have a history of e-cigarette product use or vaping.
Most patients have reported a history of using e-cigarette products containing THC. Many patients have reported using THC and nicotine. Some have reported the use of e-cigarette products containing only nicotine.
What we don’t know
We do not yet know the specific cause of these illnesses. The investigation has not identified any specific e-cigarette or vaping product (devices, liquids, refill pods, and/or cartridges) or substance that is linked to all cases.
So the cdc is saying the correlation seems to be thc vapes which are not legal in most places which means people are getting them from the black market and getting sick from some of them.

Meanwhile it would be law abiding vape shop owners that get fucked

Hmm sounds familiar.....