View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 01:05 PM   #1
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
s13 Nor/Cen-Cal, s13 parts/whole car

OK. Long story short, rebuilt motor, got spark, fuel, compression ~140 across all cylinders, timing is supposedly correct, car wont start. more info about the whole car itself here: http://www.zilvia.net/f//showthread.php?t=119569

Selling parts off of the car, or take the whole thing not running for 2500
everything is still on the car, im not taking anything off until i have cash/moneyorder/paypal.
Car: clean title, black, s13 fastback, uncracked dash. some dings, nothing major. paid registration til 2007.

Parts:
Kei Office XR- $600+shipping. came with the car. very stiff, super preloaded. drop the preload down to 0, and it would be way more smooth. (this picture has the spring at 0 preload)

Personal Steering wheel, Blitz 330mm, BRAND NEW. just dont have the box. installed, never used. its never seen the sunlight. comes with hub for s13. its brand fricken new! $180 shipped.

Kouki Type X taillights. complete with trunk lock/keys SOLD

"custom" HKS exhaust. SOLD

BnM Short shifter/Aspec Ti shiftknob. knob wont come off the shifter, idk why. $180 shipped

JDM S14 Silvia floormats $60 shipped

Black racing n1 Pro's, 15x7 +44 offset, $300. 3 with tires, other one never came with a tire.

car now has stock taillights/no exhaust. take it away for $1600 with everything except my deck and that cool fusa lol.

located in central california, in modesto. 95355. contact here, through this thread, or PM me. AIM is R34dreamz. lowballers will be ignored, my prices are what i want for them, and what you will buy them for. dont bother asking me to ship for the prices i posted, unless stated SHIPPED. i bought the car originally for 3200, invested another 1500 in rebuilding the motor-new clutch, piston heads, rings, full seal kit, hot tanked block/head/rebuilt head, honed cylinders. fully balanced bottom end (flywheel, pressure plate, crank, crank pullie.)
im just trying to cut my losses and get another car that runs decent for now.

willing to trade for an EG Hatchback.

Last edited by CaoBoY; 09-18-2006 at 02:36 PM..
CaoBoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links