View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 10:51 PM   #1
KOUKINZ

Trader Rating: (0)
KOUKINZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Wanting to widebody my s14 kouki! Opinions and tips needed !

Okay so first off i bought some new wheels a couple months ago which are 9.0 on the front and 9.5 on the back and ive now decided i want to go widebody but dont want to spend another couple thousand on wheels 😂😂

So im going to list my plan of attack and if you see anything wrong or have some sort of advice please write away!!

So im looking at these 50mm front and rear fenders that i want to buy because ya know wider the better so basically the front ones simply replace the existing fenders which mean all i should need are some spacers right?

Now for the back what i can see and understand is im going to have to cut my rear arches so that i get clearance for my tires my plan is to cut slits and then bend them inwards, ive seen threads about this and im assuming its so that if i hit a pothole it wont slice my tire to bits. Then i just slap on therear widebody pannel and use spacers untill i get enough money for bigger wheels!

The thing is im gonna have to use huge spacers :/ like 40-50mm so i dont really like the thought of that! And yes i know i will need longer wheel nuts aswell

Any advice or am i going about this whole thing wrong? Thanks in advance
KOUKINZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links