View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
FS: Apex'i, Garret, JIC

Hey guys, just a few things I have lying around I'm not using anytime soon. I can ship USPS priority mail anywhere in the US.

Apex'i AVC-R - Great boost controller I just never got around to installing. Purchased used from another member awhile back. Includes everything you need, just need to download an english version of the users manual$250 OBO

OEM Garrett T25/T28 (non BB) turbo rebuild kit. - Not usually sold stateside, had it shipped from the UK. Never opened. $100 OBO

I also have an old set of JIC coilovers for an S13. (Red and Gold). I THINK they are the old version of the FLT-A2's, unsure about the spring rate, pillow ball mounts. I'll be safe and say their all blown. I was going to make a coffee table out of them. - Make an offer (you can lowball me, but I'm not giving them away.)

Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited by burnsauto; 06-09-2009 at 01:29 PM..
burnsauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links