View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #36
lunarbomb
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lunarbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks fellas!

i've mostly been doing research lately because it's time to wire the car and i have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to electrical work. i hate it.

i did get some gauges. i went with prosports because they're cheap and i'm pretty broke these days. we'll see how they hold up.

this is the bracket i made to hold the gauges. it's pretty much all i'm doing for a dash.

then i started making my switch panel and kind of a central electrical panel. this panel goes on the firewall and will handle most of the electrical. there will be another one in the trunk to handle the fuel pump, fans and brake/tail lights.

this is a little strap i made to mount the PCM to the firewall. i'm really not sure how well it needs to be isolated from vibration and/or heat so i put some foam under it.

next, i dug into the engine harness and distilled it down to the essentials... i think.

i made a bunch of these little tabs to manage the wiring throughout the car.

i assembled the lines for the hydro and got it plumbed and bled. you can also kind of see how i routed the battery cable and the wires coming from the switch panel.

i'm really hoping to start this thing in the next week or so.
lunarbomb is offline   Reply With Quote