View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 05:08 PM   #4
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
hah.

This is why I kept that huuuuuge stack of A/C lines over the last 20 years
and they said i was crazy.... sleeping on a pile of lines like a dragon on a treasure hoard

Basically you find the line that fits the hole, then weld it to whatever line fits your car. I used to tig weld aluminum A/C lines so I just know how simple this is.

I wouldn't spend money trying to fix this. Just do what the guy said goto the junkyard find the right line that fits then have someone weld it on real quick $20 5 minutes
If that fails goto a local JDM importer shop assuming you still have those and find the lines on an a/c compressor sitting on the ground somewhere in the corner... thats where they usually are in a stack
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote