View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 03:19 PM   #7700
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Rebuilding my s14 for the second time in the last 14 years. I am considering angle kits and am aware of the brands and the basics, though admittedly some of the nuances of this thread have left me a bit baffled.

I don't want wisefab. Just not my thing.

I am probably going to go for PBM or Villains. There are so many different parts and accessories these days for angle and suspension that wasn't always a thing in the past, so I am looking for some opinions. My s14 is primarily drift set-up of course. I still want it to be suitable for basic style - I don't want major poke (I don't like it aesthetically) and I don't really want to spend 2K + on angle mods. Simplicity is fine by me.

Between those 2 brands, what's a good recommendation basic set-up?

I know it's zilvia, no hand holding and all that - but I love you guys and have for long time, so I hope that counts for something. Ha.

Thanks in advance for any help! Great thread btw OP!
GK tech is another great option for what your looking for, and affordable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote