View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 01:48 PM   #7688
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
Read that this morning. Really makes me lean towards GKTech over PBM. I just need drop correction, no crazy angle up front, and I want coilover mounting point relocated for more shock travel and the hubs spaced out so I don't have to run spacers anymore. Thoughts?
It would help if you were a little more clear on which things you wanted specifically for the front and rear.

No knuckles on the market space the hubs out. You should do this in the front with a longer lower control arm and moving the camber plate adjustment out. For the rear, you need a complete set of adjustable arms, and even then, it's a task. Just run spacers, it's totally fine.

Shock travel is a definite bonus of any drop knuckle. Lowering the car with the knuckle allows a wider range of adjustment if you're really trying to dial in your bump stops and total travel.

GKtech's "grip" knuckle would work well for you in the front, and the rear would of course complement it.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote