View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 12:06 PM   #23
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
prices for SR motor sets have gone up quite a bit in Japanland too! roughly $1800-$2000 for a complete set with lower miles

S13s will always be in high demand, but they will be rare. the S13 is probably the most coveted of the the S-Chassis in the US. i dont plan on getting rid of mine for a LONG time. the ONLY other S-Chassis i will ever consider owning after my current S13 is a pristine and nicely kept S15 Spec-R Aero when they become US legal. i will gladly dish out the money for one and keep it nice! no track duty, no beating on it, just add coils, control arms, replace any worn bushings, drop on nice wheels, add front mount and nice exhaust and do nothin but cruise in it!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote