View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 11:33 AM   #26
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Loving this thread, and the work that went into making it. True, this is more of a NRR-type thread (that site is awesome, btw, I just got turned on to it recently), but I love that the community is moving towards real performance modification, not just 'this looks cool', or 'check out what i did for free'.

Makes me proud

Luke (Blu808) and I have been talking over making some CNC aluminium LCA's since we both have access to CNC machines and I have all the heim joints. We just need to come up with a final design (which has to address roll center, bump steer if possible, big angle kits, etc) ~ maybe this thread will help.
agree, I'm interested in what you and Luke will come up with
we're in a similar situation, we can make just about anything but it's not very useful without a well thought out design
any automotive/mechanical engineers in socal that are serious about making cool shit, get at me
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote