View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 07:10 PM   #76
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuberk54 View Post
in for pics of fiance/gf lol
She will show up sooner or later.

Anyways,

My mail man is awesome, I had been bugging him all week for my clutchline. Usually he walks the route and then delivers the packages in the afternoon. My clutch line came in on friday and he made a point of delivering it first thing at 9am before walking the route. Awesome.

I got the clutch mostly bled by myself, It took forever since the system was completely dry. There is still a bit of air in the line but. Ill have to wait until someone else comes by.

As of now the engine bay is pretty much complete. I am waiting on some injector seals as my fuel system wont hold pressure. The system primes but the gauge reads 0 as soon as it stops.

I have no visible leaks so one of the injectors must be leaking into the intake manifold. Other than that, I need to cap off the heater core and its ready to go.

Aesthetically I am waiting on some nice hardware to come in to mount the coilpack cover and ignitor.

I also quickly spray bombed one of the sideskirts to see how it looked. I was initially unsure of the sideskirts when they were white but once painted black they obviously became more subtile. The paint matches so so, enough that I can get away with it.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get the rear valance sanded and painted as well. All the aero needs work as it was cut in half when it was shipped from japan.

Till next time.