View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 04:29 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
1993 Nissan 240SX SE ~ Clean Title ~ 2nd Owner

Testing waters, finally. As someone who openly bashes shitty prices, feel free to leave your thoughts (and subsequently bump the thread, that's the trade-off, right?) if you have some thoughts. It would be even better if you had some links to comparable cars.

The car is in military storage right now. I can have it removed whenever a potential buyer comes along. The car was on Battle Version Rear Upper Control Arms, Feal 441 Coilovers, and TE37Vs before I reverted it to OEM for storage. Car was an AT when I got it, but I have a folder with all receipts from the conversion to manual using ALL NISSAN PARTS. All nuts/bolts that touched the suspension were replaced with new stuff from Nissan when I swapped out the suspension. New tires were mounted on the SE wheels.

Exterior: Car was paint-corrected and ceramic (or teflon...?) coated before I left. Rear bumper was repainted, and I think the front bumper was supposed to be but the body shop actually took it upon themselves to save me some money and they spruced it up. Bugs me, but it really isn't bad.

Interior: Crackless, ultra-clean interior. Unfortunately I don't have access to the car to get pictures of it, but I'm trying to find an old phone to upload some pictures soon.

1993 SE
92,XXX miles
5MT
Clean Title
2nd Owner
Sunroof
Power Windows
Working AC/Heat
DMax Checkered Floor Mats
OEM Rain Visors (Bought NEW)
Kenwood KDC-BT365U Bluetooth Head Unit
New Radiator
Award Winner (it feels lame to say, but it's true...sorry for being lame)
***I'm keeping the seats and window louvers***

$8500 OBO

I'm not smoking, I just don't really want to sell it. It's as clean as the 2014 FRS I had at the time and I don't really need to bullshit you. The previous owner kept it in a garage and so did I.

I have other parts for the car, but they're not included and are in storage in CA. I can arrange to have them included if you'd like to negotiate:
- Kouki Tails
- Chuki Sideskirts
- Pignose Front
- Chuki Lip (x2)
* I'm not selling these thing unless they go with this car, or the car sells first. Don't PM me about them.

How it looked before I got orders to Japan: