View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 06:32 PM   #39
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump. Someone brought up a good point:

No, the car can't be seen at this time. It's in military storage until MAY2020 and if I pull the car out to show EVERYONE that won't really follow through with purchasing I'd be assed out of storage. I have no family (with a garage) in CA that can store the car and the damage/theft factor isn't worth it to me.

I included the link to the JNC Award to further drive the point home of home original the car is. I was hoping my reputation for being an 'OEM-Car-Fuccboi' would also help.

I understand this isn't ideal, but to drive this point home again:
I do not have to sell this car.

This will ruffle some jimmies, but at worst the car gets clapped out by an idiot and at best it becomes yet another SR-swapped Type X replica...so selling it would be cool and all but as the time to make a decision closes in I'd like to say I tried to be an adult (and sell some cars) but ended up stuck with this one.

Thank You.