View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 09:00 AM   #48
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
First of all, I paid on Oct. 26th. And I recieved the turbo on Nov. 15th. And I called him on Nov. 16th. its a saturday. I called him to tell him about the wastegate was welded. I have all the pm records. The last time we contacted each other was before thanksgiving. and i called him to ask him if i can get the money back and i would ship back his turbo. he said yes....but i didnt have his address....so i called him the next day...he didnt pick up on his cell phone, and i called his shop, somebody else answered the phone and took a msg for me....and i always sent him pm's but he never replies my pm's

He said he wanted me to ship back the turbo then he will return the money back to me....but it does not make any sense. He is supposed to return me the money first then I ship back the turbo. When I purchased the turbo, I had to send the money first and after that he sent out the turbo, I dont know why he cant do the same. Money always comes the first. Wherever you buy stuff online, if you want to return something...the seller always refund the money to the buyer first
anybody agrees with me?
nicku is offline   Reply With Quote