View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 08:57 AM   #130
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs14kouki View Post
I got the cams for 400$

Vvl killer go for 1500 for me since im in canada and my currency is shit ... i saw some set-up with sr16 and p12 cams that made great power . Anyway for 400$ its gona be night and day vs my stock p11 cams

Kemp s13 had p12 in his car and it was crazy ... and doesnt that z33 sr22vet has them too ?! Not sure on the z tho

184-st are sick but the same price as vvl killer .

If ever i get a good deal on a set of kelford ... i can always switch back the pins in the rockers and rock the vvl again . My mod is not permanent
I'm not saying P12 cams are bad, curiosity my dear Watson. I believe I've stated it before that N1's are ideal for a medium/large to large frame turbo. The increased overlap helps with spool. Anyway carry on, everything looks great.