View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 09:15 PM   #8
K_never_broke_again
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
K_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Wait......wtf are these? Tell me more about them! This one is so cheap I think it fake

Fun to Drive Saab 9-3 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale
https://palmsprings.craigslist.org/c...034252777.html
ayyye get hip bro! this is a pretty normal price for a saab, like I said they're hella cheap and you get pretty good value for what you pay. not sure about part prices, i'd have to ask my dad. Repair difficulty hasn't been too bad for me personally, but my dad has more experience than me. I think he's done half axles a few times without too much difficulty, he also did a rear main seal the other day which only took him a few hours(first time doing it). overall they've been pretty reliable, the 2001 95 sedan my family bought a few years ago was only like $1200, and the only issues it's had was a/c and a coolant hose leak, with plenty of miles put on it. both of them are getting close to 200k miles so maintenance is getting more frequent as expected, but they don't feel clunky or anything in any way. some other cool stuff- ignition is in the center console, so when you're friend gets in you can watch them look for it behind the steering wheel lol
K_never_broke_again is offline   Reply With Quote