View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 07:49 AM   #24
gills
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
gills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the rough
We're officially registered for Mid-Ohio for the weekend of 10/19! We're a man down for the weekend. If anyone lives near Mid-Ohio that's reading this would be willing to help out for the weekend, or even a single day, it would be very helpful! Even better if you have race gear to assist during pit-stops.

Some of the entry list that I can capture in a screen shot (all german except us, FRS, and Miata....no surprise):

Interesting tidbit, yes, that's a Ferrari 458 Challenge car that "Racewife" team is running on the bottom right. Car is owned and driven by Ben and Christine Sloss. Ben Sloss is the Vice President of Engineering for Google, hence the ability to choose and field a Ferrari 458 Challenge meant to sprint race and race it for 18 hours in a weekend. Next year they'll be campaigning a Mustang built by Multimatic specifically to endurance race. Must be nice, eh? Hopefully it gives everyone even more insight as to why we don't want to be in the top class (5). I mean, I would, but need sponsors. Any takers????

Anywho, it'll be the teams first time racing at Mid-Ohio so we're very pumped. So, in conjunction to practicing on my new VR sim racing rig, it's good to watch some video. How about some oldish, but still good video from long time NRR/Zilvia member "240sxTTC" in his S13 LS swapped TT car (now sold and bought a Camaro....bah!):

https://vimeo.com/164041497