View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 01:43 AM   #1
s13Carlo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to s13Carlo
Friken broken in to

so i was down at the ventura pier here in so cal, i parked my car in a public parking area and i went down to the pier like 1/4 mile down, i was there for like 30 mins. when i cane back and sat in my car my seat was all leaning forward and all my shit was open and thrown around so obviously someone went through my car. i found out my girl left her door open and when i was looking around in my car i had my iPod touch missing, the auxiliary chord, a mini bat, a custom made muffler in the back seat (custom exhaust put together by my friend Johhny, GSR) and all my change and my zippo. it was really gay and i dont know why they took the change but didnt take my police scanner and my radar and stereo and my 500watt amp, and my priceless giant ass DOMO, friken tards, but yea just thought id let you guys know and remind you all to lock your cars when you leave them unattended.
s13Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links