View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 09:44 PM   #11
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
impressive. I'm about 20% done with doing almost the same thing, well a bit more lax. I'm just taking out interior wiring and such, but I make up for the weightloss in other places. Gutted doors (metal is cut out), no windows (i have 2 sets of doors), removed the tar, no dash, no ceter console, no carpet at all, no passenger seat. The shit I've taken out of this car is rediculious. I would venture to guess that its sub 2200 range. I still need to get it weighed. I lost somewhere near 40lbs a door with the metal, motors, and glass. Fuckin great! Good work man!