View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #35
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
Congrats you get 24mpg.
The tank is ~15 gallons but not quite 16 gallons so thats between 26-27mpg.

But my calulations of 420 miles per tank full are based on using 14.5 - 14.9 gallons of gas because I didn't want to run out of gas obviously so based on that almost 29mpg's so its not to bad bad.

My bone stock S13 KA24DE sucked in the MPG department but that was mostly do to the knock sensor shielded singal wire which very commonly fails on teh S13's and shorst to ground via the shielded cable making contact with the singal line inside this multilayer wire, but thats a whole other story.

I guarntee you hardly anyother KA24DE-T will even come close to my milage and I bet they will agree.
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote