View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 11:03 AM   #15
averyglass
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
averyglass is an unknown quantity at this point
Woah its been awhile, lots of life happened and had to sell the Silvia. Not going to go into that haha. Long story short. I unloaded most of my s chassis stuff locally and got back into building E30s. Built a few and ended up cashing out on those as well after they appreciated to the moon. Got back into s-chassis and bought a LS1 Silvia with wiring issues. Buttoned it up and realized im definitely not a LS guy. But it was super fun while it lasted.

I went full Holley EFi and digital dash

I wanted to try to find a 180sx. Thats been the dream but I somehow kept ending up with Silvia's. Finally found one and pulled the trigger.

92' 180sx with a built SR20det
He towed it down for me 10 hours in a blizzard so we could meet up. When he shows up its definitely not the car he described. I thought I covered my end with asking for as many pictures and videos as could. The car came with a built motor with receipts. But smoked like a train. Left wheel was going out. Clutch pedal was broken. ETC ETC ETC. So I decided to send the dude packing. Driving home I felt really bad that he drove that far. So we met up again the next morning after working out a decent deal and I had the car in my hands. Here we are now.

First thing I did was get rid of a POS quick release that rattled so loud and put my nardi in.

I get the car home and first this I do is a compression test. The motor pulled a even 110psi across the board . I immediately buy another built SR from a friend and start putting together parts and pieces.

This is a work of art. Gen 2 top mount SR20det manifold from Future Fabrication

Also bought a g25-550 after doing some research on it and speaking with Jon at future fab.

averyglass is offline   Reply With Quote