View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 05:13 PM   #29
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimelvin View Post
You do an awesome service for the s-chassis community. Doing a Q&A with someone who produces tangible content for our cars is never a bad thing. Some people just hate to watch others succeed.
Thank you for the kind words and it's not a big deal to me. Things like what SupaDoopa said really don't bother me anymore. I do what I do because I like doing it. I've had lots of people over the years criticize what I do and I just keep moving forward. It's my life, not theirs... No sense in letting negativity from others drag me down. If I would've listened to the discouragement over the years, I wouldnt be doing what I am now with my life. And while it's no means perfect, I really love my life, the things I make and all that I've achieved

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 03-24-2020 at 06:42 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote