Thread: Red RB25 S13
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 04:19 PM   #75
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
Damn that interior is clean, also nice work on the rust in the engine bay.
Thanks man! I was tempted to go with red seats but I'm glad I kept it a little more low key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenRice View Post
Just checked in on this board for the first time in years and stoked to see this has progressed so far!
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with the progression too... beats sitting in the garage in pieces!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Dude that is the best execution of an aftermarket vent on a factory hood I have seen thus far. Cool car!
Glad you like it too! I wish it turned out a little better. I knew it would crack if I tried to smooth it into the factory metal so I skipped on that, what I didn't expect was clear coat cracking off. In search of KP hood without spending $2m HMU if you have one.. haha

Two of my buddies cars. SW20 is new to Matt... should be getting some new go-fast goodies soon.

Dan's Foxbody just got a brand new Dart 363 and has a big supercharger... it's an absolute beast.

New fuel pump is in, runs great. I need to book a full throttle tune so I know it's safe. I have it setup extra rich and conservative with timing. Really want to know what it puts down now.

I'm joining Jordie (Dolph_KYAS13) and a couple others for some open lapping next sunday. Should be fun to stretch it's legs. I'd love to catch a drift day before it goes into storage but the season is almost over
Ka24Power is offline   Reply With Quote