Thread: Ka24et FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 01:56 AM   #4
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyustfu
ummm.. the ford cobra maf is NOT good for 700hp, get your figures right
Umm.. why don't you say what it's good to, and not be a total dickhole? That's like bitching about how messy your house is, while sitting on your ass and not cleaning it. Fuck you.

The cobra maf is good to around 500hp, and it's not really "good", it's jerry-rigged by JWT with a signal splitter, because wihtout it, it'll fail around 300hp. The splitter, however, gives the maf 1/2 the resolution of other mafs. Combine that with it's rediculous 3.5" inlet and 3" outlet cone-shape.. it's a crummy option. I have one, and I'm ditching it once my bikirom gets in.
-Jeff