View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 10:48 AM   #2112
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post

im new to the whole "car vids" thing. just been trying to document product development for those interested.
I enjoyed it. I really hope you are wearing a respirator when you are actually working. I dont know if the bits in the video were just to show your face or whatever but I was coughing, sitting at my desk seeing all that fiberglass dust flying around.

A gallery of painted cars with your aero would be nice to see. I understand why your site has them in the gel coat so people can actually see the differences in designs, but some final product / "Here's what your pos could look like if you painted it" images would be icing on the cake, in my humble opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Driftworks channel, Papadakis.... everything gets stale after a while and I need a break. I'm not mad at anyone...
We are all mad at you. Stop trying to sell your Lexus. Keep it. Love it. Caress the steering wheel.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote