View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 08:38 AM   #777
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Why are you even politicizing this? Either keep on the topic of covid or push on with your bullshit.
You're joking, right? There is no way you don't see the extreme treatment bias difference between left and right... although if all your news is derived from an echo chamber, I suppose you would be both blind and deaf.

Quote:
The last person I would take advice from regarding this pandemic would be you. Nor would it be Corbic, or anyone else on this forum. Not FOX, not Cuomo, and not Newsom. And certainly wouldnt listen to that micro-mini-pimp Fauci.
Fauci, the guy who made major strides in rheumatology and AIDs prevention and cure?

You know better than him? I didn't know you're a preeminent epidemiologist, my apologies.

Quote:
Everyone's got an agenda, and I have no interest in anyone's opinion in regards to what the fuck I put into my body. This is a non-negotiable. If you are pro-vaccine, cool. If you're not, cool.
See above- if you're not an expert, you're just guessing. I took a calculated risk based on the advice of experts. You're... well, you. Yay.

Quote:
Some people have a hard time leaving the rest of us alone. People like you keep rattling the cage fucking with people, at some point there's going to be some backlash from the rest of society who isnt at all interested in the bullshit thats being peddled.
There already is backlash. Those of us who masked up and got vaccinated are caring less and less about the deaths of those who didn't. I've become inured to stories about people saying "I wish I'd gotten vaccinated" or "I wish I'd listened" before they died, their lungs rattling and their last breaths made by machine.

You know who I haven't seen rattling the cages, who I haven't seen having screaming, yelling freakouts in supermarkets, who I haven't seen shooting people for telling them to follow established protocol in a store? People who were wearing masks and going about their day.

People like you are the fucking cage rattlers.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote