View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 01:09 PM   #770
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I am still trying to understand what Pfizer charges the government for the vaccines having anything to do with the right to take the vaccine

Regardless of what the government pays, the Vaccine is Free, Free, FREE to literally every single human in the US

There are people who refuse to take the vaccine for legitimate reasons (and mind you, religion isn't one of them as from an Engineer's prospective (which I am by trade), Science/facts 10/10 times trump religion. But separation of church and state and all so it's a fair stance). But folks with legitimate reasons are not the ones I take issue with as the tend to practice safe social practices to reduce the spread.

The ones I take issue with who fucked around and found out, are the ones who scream "MAHHH rights!!" and then don't atleast try to wear a mask, social distance, etc etc all in the name of "Mah RIGHHTSS!" . The ones who do not have the heart to show some sort of care for thier fellow man in the name of a very selfish "ma rights!" stance

But just like you have a right to own a gun, you also have a right to shoot yourself in the chest. Now, it's not a wise decision to shoot yourself in the chest as chances of survival are relatively low. But, you still have to the right to do it if you so choose.

Same applies here; sure, it's your right to refuse. That is all fine and all and you are correct. But just like a gunshot wound has consequences, so does not taking the vaccine.....as seen in the anti vax states like FL, which has now surprised their peak numbers from this time last year

But this is falling on deaf ears lol
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote