View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 10:51 AM   #10
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiche2192 View Post
Battery is in the trunk. Grounded to the chassis in two spots with I think 2AWG wire. It's pretty solid.

The engine harness is a wiring specialties one. If I recall correctly, it does have an injector ground.

The electrician couldn't really solve the problem. Just gave me some advice that I already had in mind. Check wiring (battery positive and grounds).

Problem is still here. And it has an effect on the performance of the car.

I have some things in mind, but it's like grasping at straws. Things like redoing grounds, rewiring the main battery supply. I'll give that a try and hope for the best.

Move around your trunk ground for your battery, make sure you grind off paint when attached.

You say you relocated the battery, is your positive lead to the front like a 0 or 2 gauge? Is it a good quality cable?