View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CalPolyKing
Used the digital multimeter on the plug that connects to the EGR control solenoid. It gave roughly a 12v reading. So I have a feeling the wires going to the EGR control solenoid are good and the culprit is the EGR control solenoid.

I also check the ohms in the EGR control solenoid and there was no continuity. Not sure if a functional EGR solenoid will give a value for ohms when not powered though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to confirm I'm going in the right path with the help from someone more experienced in electronics.