View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 11:05 AM   #4
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Also not a smoker.

As stated in the other thread, I've used raw flower decarbed and let it sit in everclear for a month.

It does not have a strong taste. Kind of tastes like flower. I mix it into other drinks. The taste tends to disappear when you do.

The strain (not sure what it is) I have access to seems indica heavy. I'd like to try a more sativa dominant strain as don't always want the couch lock.
I saw your previous post. I've never thought to try to pull chemicals using alcohol. I've read that with the right heat and fatty substance [which is why butter is so easy to use], the host substance can successfully leach nearly everything from the flower. I'll have to do some research on liquids, though. I've seen it done with oil many times with a similar success to butter because they share a similar fatty chemical structure.

Strains are definitely huge in your success or downfall. I've used some mixtures of different strains, indica heavy, sativa heavy, hybrids and anything in between. I'm still experimenting with how much of each is the sweet spot in specific recipes but so far, I've come up with great day, night and chill recipes. I'm definitely trying to get into normal food recipes though. I have only been doing baking because it's much easier to mask the taste. While I do not hate the taste at all, I don't want it to take away from the actual thing it's in.

As for the YouTube videos, I'm definitely going to look into that. That's an amazing resource! Thank you.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote