View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 05:50 PM   #1113
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
First off.

Absentee Voting is not mail in voting. Not even close.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/absente...ail-in-ballot/

Second,

Funny how your worried about schools and those poor teachers getting sick but done give a flying fuck about the gal working at Walmart.

Kids are practically immune to the shit. So how about we stop letting people exploit us and make your own decisions?

Don't want your kid in school? Sign up for a remote learning program. Want them in school? Send them in. Teachers to afraid? Fire them.
1 - [link]

2 - you mispelled "you're" or you are too dumb to realize that your and you're are different words. Also, I am just as concerned for the safety of the teacher that lives with me as I am for the student who does. With the student in mind, I absolutely opted for virtual since I am working from home anyway.
Also, I need you to cite credible information from somewhere other than your bullshit shortbus echo chamber to compel me that children are "practically immune."

And I write too!