redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikerubber View Post
s13
RB20

i have a mostly stock rb20. i just got it running strong but i still feel like it has a fuel issue. it has a walboro fuel pump and stock injectors. im looking to upgrade the fuel sytem and i want it to be top notch to where i only need to do it once. so im wondering what would be the best installs. 440cc injectors? or would something bigger be better. what would i need as far as fuel rail and lines? i also know i will need a FPR. im also started to look into the Greddy Emanage, would that be a good option as well? just looking for a good set up. i wanna make somewhere around 400hp when im done with the car. so suggetions and set up ideas are welcome
First off there are many things to consider when installing a proper fuel system. What is your HP goal and what are you going to be doing to the car. For most people with bolt-ons and moderate setups a walbro 255 will be enough to safely get you to around 450whp now if this car is going to see very high horsepower and or heavy track use you may want to look at a dual fuel pump setup and even a surge tank with dedicated power circuits,larger lines etc.You need to do more reading as this is a very simple breakdown of things and mistakes in this area can be expensive(damage engine).