View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 04:26 PM   #2086
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Can't argue.

The way he's going off on comments and shit is definitely childish. I do, however, agree with him. Y'all have seen me in the marketplace here.

I don't think he needs the publicity or the money. I think he's made enough doing this stuff the legal way to where he has enough spare time to make this his goal in life. I don't know him, and he's an asshole from what I can tell by my brief interaction with him at Nissan Jam...but he knows what he's talking about.

Can you really say jaywalking is on the same level as selling a $7k car for $20k profit to an unsuspecting buyer..? The argument doesn't need to go to those types of extremes, it doesn't lend to your side, man. Saying he's a bootlicker because he supports ONE law is pretty 'meh'. When these cars are brought in illegally they can never be made legal. The sellers get to make their profits, then leave the buyers with nothing if/when the cars get seized. I know what's coming next: Oh that never happens.

Well it's been a long time coming, and now someone is going to make it their mission in life.
Certainly is a knowledgable fellow. That cannot be argued.

Jaywalking is not on the same level as a felony crime, true. That being said you can't just pick and choose what to follow and then badmouth people for doing the same thing, lol. And quite frankly I don't care if anybody in here agrees with me, it's zilvia. If people did agree with me I'd be a little concerned.

Unsuspecting buyer my ass, it's 2020. Anybody with internet access who says they don't know the legalities is lying through their teeth. A few cars a year get seized, cool, there are thousands upon thousands here and nothing is gonna change that. I don't think they're gonna send the National Guard into Florida any time soon.

Cars brought in illegally aren't permanently screwed. Theoretically when it's legal you should ship it off roro to a non-NA port then ship it back. Just don't get it seized before then.

Owning a basically illegal car isn't for everybody, but just because it isn't something you would do doesn't mean you should harass people and TRY to get them in trouble.

I called Morris a bootlicker for more "ONE law", these are for non-auto related reasons so I don't see hit is as a place to air those grievances. Nice assumption though <3