View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:51 AM   #3101
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Artificial inflation because of people like you justifying the horrendous prices to buyers looking for advice.

If “dizz is correct” you’ve basically just contradicted everything you just said.

Bye.
Did you bother to read what I said?? I never ever said the price is justified. in actuality, I said the prices were artificially inflated in they are going for pennies on the dollar in Japan. I Literally said that the post above yours.

No where did I agree (or even yet disagree) with the price.

I will restate in bolt letters for you since you are keen on ignoring what is actually posted

Quote:
But again, keep detracting form the issue(s) here;

Artificial inflation because of Stance boys and the like (nothing against stance boys BTW).
Reece just being a dick and not apologizing.
Reading is fundamental. I even bolded it for you incase you were struggling with seeing the font. Kept it black if for whatever reason you were color blind as well.

Have a good day sir....

P.S Que you responding by saying "but in your prior post, you said you were gone.........why are you still here".........in 3...........2.......1.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote